Invisalign in Houston, Texas
The clear alternative to braces.
Invisalign is a clear aligner system that gently straightens your teeth without brackets or wires.
Invisalign is invisible braces to correct your crooked or crowded teeth, overbites, and gaps between teeth. The person who want beautiful smile but don’t wish to apply traditional braces then invisalign is best option for them. These virtually invisible aligners are good for all age whether it is adults, kids or teens. For better and faster result we design custom made sets of aligners periodically for you to make your smile more beautiful. Our orthodontist can give you a better estimate of the cost and time period which depends on your teeth structure and complexity.
Invisalign in Houston at creative smiles map out a precise treatment plan for you & tell approximate length of treatment. To customize your aligner trays, Invisalign specialist in Houston at creative smiles will use X-rays, pictures, and impressions to create a precise 3-D image of your teeth. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable thermoplastic material plastic which is virtually invisible worn over your teeth. They gradually and gently shift your teeth into place.
Invisalign is a great option for them, who are too much concern about their look. Without noticeable braces you can see great changes in your appearance by Invisalign. After treatment retainers should be worn to maintain the changes & to prevent the teeth from moving back to their original position.
- How long must the aligners be worn? Aligners must be worn all the time. You should only remove the aligners to eat or drink.
- Why is discipline important with Invisalign? Compliance is the key to the success of Invisalign. If you wear your aligners as instructed, you will have great results.
- Do patients have to wear a retainer after Invisalign? Just like any ortho system, you must wear a retainer after your treatment. Failure to wear your retainers will allow your teeth to shift.
- Who’s a good candidate for Invisalign? You are a good candidate for Invisalign if you have minor crowding or spacing issues with your teeth and you are dedicated to wearing the aligners. An orthodontic consultation will determine if Invisalign is the right treatment for you.
- What are the benefits of Invisalign? The benefits of Invisalign include being able to wear the aligners during the day, without being noticed. It will be easier to brush and floss effectively because you don’t have brackets and wires in your way.
Or give us a call (713) 476-0123