Six Month Smiles in Houston, Texas
Achieve the smile you’ve always wanted in as little a six months.
Six Month Smiles is a cosmetic braces system that works by straightening the teeth that show when you smile.
Six Month Smiles is barely noticeable because of the clear brackets and tooth colored wires.
- Who’s a good candidate for Six Month Smiles? Adults are a good candidate for Six Month Smiles because it is discreet and will blend with their lifestyle.
- What are the benefits of Six Month Smiles? Six Month Smiles benefits adults because they are able to fix their teeth in a short amount of time, without the hassle of being in braces for two years or more.
- What’s the difference between Six Month Smiles and traditional braces? The difference between Six Month Smiles and traditional braces is Six Month Smiles is a short term treatment that only fixes the teeth that show when you smile. Traditional braces corrects the way your teeth fit together in the back, which normally takes longer to achieve.
- Will patients need to wear a retainer after treatment? A retainer will be necessary to maintain your teeth in their final position. Failure to do so will result in your teeth shifting.
- What’s the procedure for Six Month Smiles? The procedure to get started with Six Month Smiles include taking photos of your teeth and taking impressions of your teeth. Six Month Smiles will fabricate your custom brackets and you will return to the office to have the brackets placed on your teeth to start your treatment. After that your dental visits will be once every 4 weeks, for about 6 months. Depending on the complexity of the case, sometimes it is necessary to extend treatment.
- Is Six Month Smiles available to teens? Teens are candidates for Six Month Smiles, but they must be disciplined enough to maintain good oral hygiene and stick to the list of foods to avoid. The foods to avoid can cause brackets to break or unwanted bends in the wire, causing a delay in treatment.
- Is Six Month Smiles expensive? Six Month Smiles is usually less expensive than traditional braces because it is completed in a shorter period of time.
Or give us a call (713) 476-0123